OP PRISON, FACTIONS, PRACTICE PVP, AND MORE

The reset

Discussion in 'Important Announcements' started by Rewtie, Jun 11, 2017.

By Rewtie on Jun 11, 2017 at 4:36 PM
  1. It's been just over a year since we have had a reset on our prison server, so we figured it's time to finally release it. Yesterdays drop party was the last for our current map. Anarchy mode will be enabled within the coming days, and the official release will be on Saturday. It'll completely rework our ranking system and bring in a ton of requested features and changes. Everything players have purchased from the store will be returned to them when you first join on Saturday, or whenever you manage to make it on. More info will be posted soon as well as previews of the new builds.

Comments

Discussion in 'Important Announcements' started by Rewtie, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Jshy
      Jshy
      gg and good luck rewtie you have done an amazing job with this server and I am happy to see it grow
    2. Woofie123 (ProSniper)
    3. Jj_TeRroR_jJ
      Jj_TeRroR_jJ
      Get hyped guys, there is seriously some BIG changes coming, both in the sense of mechanics and builds.

The reset will really change so many things, it'll be very different to what you currently know, and Previews will slowly be released as we approach the final release!

Maybe if rew lets me I'll sneak out a preview of a Build or two we've been working on :)
    4. 2Federal
      2Federal
      MOMMA WE MADE IT!
    5. Flashingss
      Flashingss
      LOL, MEMORIES FROM LAST TIME, LET'S PRAY THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN. If you don't know what I'm talking about last reset took so long.... Owners said it would be on Saturday, then the next Saturday, then finally the reset happen but it had to go back because Rewtie internet, then the next Saturday it finally happen!

xDD Good times. Hope it doesn't happen again.
    6. Skimaster282
      Skimaster282
      im just excited to hack with anarchy :)
    7. Lets_Go_Buffalo
      Lets_Go_Buffalo
      personally I wouldn't mind if the reset had to be post-poned as long as it meant that bugs were being fixed to make the playing experience better when it is released
    8. DefineMePlease
      DefineMePlease
      Happy new server after reset
    9. Jshy
      Jshy
      Can't wait
    10. theeatenmelon
      theeatenmelon
      will mob spawners be there and will it be in 1.12 also if it is in 1.12 can there be the colour beds can a staff member let me know
    11. CodeBoxx
      CodeBoxx
      I won my rank from the giveaway, do I get to keep it?
    12. Jshy
      Jshy
      yes you do
    13. Steve79308
      Steve79308
      Can't Wait :) Thanks For A Great Server Rewtie <3
    14. KingEuanMcD
      KingEuanMcD
      all im hoping for is to be unbanned before this
    15. Lets_Go_Buffalo
      Lets_Go_Buffalo
      "will mob spawners be there and will it be in 1.12 also if it is in 1.12 can there be the colour beds can a staff member let me know"

as for the 1.12 items it cannot be added even if the server is updated to 1.12, the server would still be forwards compatible (as far as I know) so only items in the earliest version could be in the game
    16. PJsDad1947
      PJsDad1947
      This happens periodically??? What happened to the rank, items I worked for ... Glad I did not donate and real dollars!!!!
    17. KnucklesGuy
      KnucklesGuy
      It's actually not that hard to make money. illuminarti has already reached 100t (the current max balance) and he's just using Z mine. If it was too easy to make money the economy would be destroyed anyways, so I don't see how you're complaining.
    18. kobkob1 (Dont false ban)
    19. KnucklesGuy
      KnucklesGuy
      Saying it's your opinion doesn't shield you from criticism... And mine was my opinion as well, with actual examples