OP PRISON, FACTIONS, PRACTICE PVP, AND MORE

Skyblock Ideas and Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Prongedeel, Jun 18, 2017.

?

Which type of gameplay would you rather see for a skyblock server?

1. Economy

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. PvP

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Quests

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. Other (List In Comments)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. #1 Prongedeel, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Hello Everyone! I am proud to announce I am back in the Arkanite Community, and noticed that many debates are centered between Skyblock/Factions. Today I would like to talk about the first of these game modes. Sky block is a wonderful game mode, that can be made into a amazing experience if the right plugins, and ideas are put into the development process. I personally, would love to see a Skyblock Server in the future, and am looking forward to see if this will happen.

--------------------------------------------------

Every good sky block server has its own unique touch. Arkanite, a network known for its unique prison server, would be like no other. What unique ideas do you have for a Arkanite Skyblock Server? What Plugins would you like to see? What events should happen? Please leave some answers to these questions in the comments below, as I am very interested in what Arkanite could do with this game mode!

Finally, Skyblock is revolved around a floating island, but there are many branches from there. A Skyblock Server can be Economy Based, PvP Based, Quest Based, and based off of many other different core pieces to make a server. What kind of server gameplay would you be interested in for a Skyblock Server? A poll is listed above this thread. Please leave an honest answer, and explain why, if you would like to.

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this thread, and I am looking forward to hearing your ideas! I look forward to seeing you all back in the Arkanite Community at one point or another.

Thanks again,
    Prong

2. I would love like a quest based skyblock. I mean, economy would definitely be something that everyone would worry about but I think quests would allow people to have goals besides just getting rich.

3. Thanks for your opinions. They are really going to help eventually.

4. Yeah no problem. I really don't know how this could happen, but I'd like to see farming be a big part of it. If you guys have any ideas I would love to see them!

5. That sounds very interesting. Hopefully, Arkanite can deliver a server everyone will love!

6. Yep!!! I know they can!!

#Arkanite