OP PRISON, FACTIONS, PRACTICE PVP, AND MORE

Paysafe Payment Method.

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Piggy_Piggy_YT, Oct 12, 2017.

1. So I've been wondering if you could add the a new payment method (Paysafe).
    Since some people can't pay with Paypal and cards like that, this is a way easier payment method and I, myself, would donate A LOT more to the server WAY more often if you added this payement method. Google it if you aren't sure of what it is.

Thanks for reading,

-Piggy.

2. It's up to rewtie if he wants to add this since he is the guy that gets all of the donations. and I've been wondering, what kind of things can you donate other than money on PayPal? it made me curious

3. What do you mean?

4. Rew is the guy that is responsible for all of the donations, refunds, and deals that of the server.
    so it's up to him if he wants to add the paysafe payment method. now my question was, what are you going to pay with paysafe, like how does it work
    is it credits from steam? Money? Skins?

5. https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/212184429-What-is-Paysafecard-
    if u want to know what paysafe is just go on this site there it is explained

6. Example: I go over to a shop and ask the person working there if I can get a 10$ paysafe and he gives me a paper with a code on it. You write the code down in the 'Code' place in the buycraft and you can buy things up to 10$.

7. Paysafecard is a prepaid online payment method which is distributed in physical form, either as a paper voucher or a card. It contains a unique 16-digit code. Basically, it allows you to make a purchase on the Internet if you do not have a credit card or a PayPal account. All you need to do is to buy your paysafecard in one of thousands of physical locations, and then use the code to purchase something on the store.