OP PRISON, FACTIONS, PRACTICE PVP, AND MORE

Changing the scheduled drop party time

Discussion in 'Important Announcements' started by Rewtie, Feb 11, 2017.

By Rewtie on Feb 11, 2017 at 10:45 AM
  1. For months now I have had constant complaints about not being able to get on at 3PM PST from people that don't live in the US. We chose 3PM because it's time that both Zep and I knew that one of us could always be on for. But I guess it's time to let the people decide, so vote on the poll to decide when we should start hosting the drop parties.
    This does not effect this weeks drop party. It will still start at 3PM PST

?

What time should we host the scheduled weekly drop party?

Poll closed Feb 17, 2017.
  1. 10AM PST

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. 11AM PST

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  3. 12PM PST

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. 1PM PST

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  5. 2PM PST

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  6. 3PM PST

9 vote(s)
    36.0%
  7. 4 PM PST

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  8. 5PM PST

2 vote(s)
    8.0%

Comments

Discussion in 'Important Announcements' started by Rewtie, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Jj_TeRroR_jJ
      Jj_TeRroR_jJ
      I feel like the best time would be one that is a bit earlier, rather than later, due to how the current time, 3PM PST, makes it quite late for other places, being 11PM GMT for UK players, and potentially later for other european players.

Setting the time a little earlier, to 1PM PST, would make it much more reasonable for the European playerbase to attend, setting the UK time to 9PM GMT.
    2. EpicDreamz
      EpicDreamz
      I think 3 PM PST (6 PM EST) would be the best choice... I just think most of the players on Arkanite live in the US, so it would be a reasonable time.
    3. 2Federal
      2Federal
      I think it should be at 5Pm now.

Because making the DP in the morning time is just dumb to be honest, a lot of people like to sleep in when it's the weekend ( I sure do ) And I would think people would be less busy at 5Pm, then other times. Maybe we can make it where there are two DPs in one day, make less OP.

One in the Morning and one at Night, this would be somewhat more fair for others to be online so if they miss the first DP they shouldn't be able to miss the 2nd one. The main reason why I say keep the time at 5pm or how it is now... Is because of you guys mostly since there maybe days where you or Zepz can be online to host DP's or even the Admins, because like I said before during Friday-Saturday people would like to chill / sleep in.
    4. Steve79308
      Steve79308
      I Think 2/1 PST Would Be Cool As Me And A Group Of My Friends Are From The U.K And Would Love To Attend It Fully :)
    5. J3T0N
      J3T0N
      I think is should stay as 3pm EST because it means that people like me [Who live in a different time zone] are able to go to drop parties and not stay up till god knows how early in the morning. 3pm EST is a good choice
    6. JustV
      JustV
      I would say about 1pm because then it means its at 9pm (GMT) And i cant have it any later then 10pm (GMT) i totally respect other peoples opinions but like some people said alot of the community lives in US. So i think 1 pm would be suitible because then people in US can come on (Unless they sleep for a while) and then people in England (GMT) Time are able to com on.

This is only my vote no hate towards others votes!
    7. LegitVape
      LegitVape
      I prefer the old dp time.
    8. 69Eui69
      69Eui69
      Yea i agree because people cant wait.
    9. tylercato
      tylercato
      I agree with this 100% I do like sleeping in but I only sleep in till 9 at the latest and I am normally busy with dinner or other things during the normal dp time. I also see that having two dps in one day can be super OP though.
    10. TeslaGaming
      TeslaGaming
      What about people in Australia who go to shcool?
    11. GetProxy
      GetProxy
      They hold the dp at a time when most players can get on.
    12. TeslaGaming
      TeslaGaming
      I know :0