WELCOME TO ARKANITE

OP PRISON, FACTIONS, PRACTICE, AND MORE!

guccial and leche - Ban Report

Discussion in 'Ban Reports' started by vjjkingg, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who are you reporting? guccial and leche

What rules were they breaking? scamming/griefing/ect

Proof? leche asked to sign the plot after having me sign his. i allowed it then he came and asked to redo it. me thinking nothing of it. he then does this with his retard friend.
    http://prntscr.com/dujuxt

ill say 1 thing this was much easier dealing with back a few years ago. we dealt with kids like these the fun way. but ill let the staff do their job

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • List
  2. Calling Guccial retarded is not nice

3. lmao "with kids like these the fun way"

4. hey look speaking of retards

5. retarded kids eww

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  6. Alright.

You can Scam others but not IRL Scamming that's a no, no. What ever they scammed you off of... Doesn't matter to us. Now if this was IRL Scamming this would be a new Story to tell. The " griefing " Part not very sure. It was your fault for trusting them into your Plot, and they end up taking your Tags. Not sure if you meant them taking your Tags as scamming? If so then no, they only took your Tags for some reason, maybe they can explain why they did so and more in detail.

"
    • No Excessive Griefing. Excessively griefing a plot or build can result in a rollback and punishments for the offending players. In short, don't be a jackass. "

^Maybe Higher Staff Players can look into this since they did take your Tags.

7. like i said we can always go back to doing it ourselves.

8. What do you mean "doing it ourselves", that makes no sense.

9. [Closed] Out of the best of my abilities he only took your tags so no rule was really broken
    • No Excessive Griefing. Excessively griefing a plot or build can result in a rollback and punishments for the offending players. In short, don't be a jackass. " as 2Fed said "Excessively griefing" so I don't see it griefed a ton the only thing is the tags so denied. If any staff would like to comment to this please do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.